1. All persons and property that enter the jail are subject to search at any time.
2. All violations of jail rules may lead to arrest and criminal prosecution in accordance with Missouri State Statute RSMo 211.111.
3. No Weapons of any kind are authorized in the jail and must be secured outside of the jail prior to entry.
4. All visitors must show a valid government issued photo-identification card and be approved for entry by the Shift Supervisor every time they request entry into the jail. All visitors shall sign a document; at least once annually, indicating they understand the rules for inmate contact visits and that any visit may be suspended or canceled at any time for reasonable justification.
5. Any items a visitor request to give an inmate or are requested for use during the visit must be inspected and approved immediately upon entry to the jail property.
6. Visitors shall not accept any item from an inmate without prior approval from the Shift Supervisor.
7. No cellular telephones, radios, or other similar communication devices are authorized in the jail and should be left outside the jail or turned into the Booking Officer immediately upon entry into the jail.
8. No contact visits will be authorized between the following hours without special permission of a Lieutenant, The Chief Deputy, or Sheriff.
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
9:00 PM to 8:00 AM
9. Visitors shall only visit inmates of the same sex unless accompanied by another approved visitor of the same sex as the inmate; unless specifically approved by a Lieutenant, The Chief Deputy, or Sheriff in special circumstances.
10. The Multi-purpose Room shall only be used for Video court, Attorney Visits, and other similar approved visits between the hours of 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
11. Interview Room A shall remain available for law enforcement, P&P, and Attorney visits between the hours of 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM Monday through Friday.
12. All clergy and inmate welfare programs for groups of 5 or more inmates shall be conducted in the Multi-purpose room between the hours of 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Monday through Friday, or during approved hours between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM Saturday and Sunday; and shall only be attended by inmates from the same classification or housing pod unless approved by a Lieutenant, the Chief Deputy, or the Sheriff.
13. Interview Rooms A and B shall only be used for groups of 4 or less including the visitors.
14. All law enforcement, attorneys, Probation and Parole, and other similar visitors must show a valid government issued photo-identification card or Bar Card when requesting to make entry into the jail.
15. All clergy, and other people involved in inmate welfare programs shall submit an application annually for authorization to participate in inmate contact visits prior to being approved for a visit unless specifically approved by a Lieutenant, the Chief Deputy, or Sheriff in special circumstances.